• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Everyone looks at the GFS and Euro and mentions the upgrades, but nobody seems to have picked up on the CMC's upgrade in resolution.

That could provide some interesting CAD model runs this winter!?

We need to go 1-15, trade anyone and everyone for draft picks and start over. Suck for 2-3 years and try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's coaching more than anything. Ryan and company still have some wins left in them. I think the memory of the Super Bowl needs be erased and that would mean getting rid of coaches we had for that game.

No matter how mild the winter might end up being, the odds for each week will generally favor colder and colder as we go through the next 12 weeks or so. For that reason, it is my favorite time of year. Why not just enjoy that and not worry about the winter anomaly, itself? And if it should end up another mild one, we'll survive quite well. I know we don't like the SER, but the SER can't kill or even hurt us. It isn't something that should cause worry.

Meanwhile, while others were worrying about winter, I was outside enjoying a fine autumn day today!

Last edited:
No matter how mild the winter might end up being, the odds for each week will generally favor colder and colder as we go through the next 12 weeks or so. For that reason, it is my favorite time of year. Why not just enjoy that and not worry about the winter anomaly, itself? And if it should end up another mild one, we'll survive quite well. I know e don't like the SER, but the SER can't kill or even hurt us. It isn't something that should cause worry.

Meanwhile, while others were worrying about winter, I was outside enjoying a fine autumn day today!
Honestly, if there's any time of year I welcome above normal temps it's winter. The rest of the year it's just too warm if you have above normal temps.

Does anyone have a good sight for the Turks and Caicos radar? Im traveling there and I can’t seem to find much of anything.

Houston, we have a problem.

'
730x0.jpg

We need to go 1-15, trade anyone and everyone for draft picks and start over. Suck for 2-3 years and try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haha. Maybe the Bengals (Bungles) will finally go 0-16 this year! :confused:

Back