• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Nature is truly amazing ... and resilient ...

After not so much as a Shetley shower for weeks, with everything wilted and looking dead, two days of soaking and everything is magically green and standing upright ...

There is a lesson in there ...

Thought I was going to have to drive my Jeep Wrangler everywhere to find snow the past few winters, now, I have to leave the state to find RAIN showers!!!!

Can someone help me with a home weather station. I want a reliable one that is worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire up the grill and put some weenies on it--we got precip under them blue lines!

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_41.png

Can someone help me with a home weather station. I want a reliable one that is worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one of the best cost friendly options is the WeatherFlow. Very very good station. I will be getting one once my housing situation changes.

no moving parts. Haptic rain guage and sonic wind speed. Solar panel included!

Weatherflow

@snowlover91 has one and says its extremely accurate. and the new algorithm for rain has made it spot on with radar readings and guages as well.

They have a very active forum that has ALL the info you need about mounting and updates and questions. They JUST announced a new weather station (minor updates from the current one, no new stuff just minimally better design)

can check it all out here

Last edited:
Accepted a great job offer this week, so looks like I will be moving to the NW ATL suburbs. Maybe the increase in elevation will help my snow chances ;)
The only way to increase snow chances is, move to NW Bismarck suburbs!??

Back