• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

On another note, has anyone else had issues on the desktop site where icons or links don't work? For some reason this has been going on for me for a few days.
Everything seems to be working for me, I'm on a PC about 90 percent of the time when I visit.

SMH
View attachment 22178TWC needs to get its poop together

People need to stop watching this channel. It hypes EVERYTHING! They knew that it would take until Saturday morning until the models could somewhat accurately predict the path of this storm. 72 hours is the limit. They hyped it anyway. Shame on them.

Suck it Gamecocks! Y’all suck!
Next ass whoopin, Clemsux

Feel like this should be discussed a bit more:

Florida State gets a free home game out of a hurricane that is now unlikely to landfall anywhere in Florida.

It's general admission and about 90% FSU fans (it was gonna be majority them but it went from probably 75 to 90% with the change).

They come out hot, throwing the ball around with their skill players looking great and score 31 on Boise State in the first half and are up by 18.

Then Boise makes adjustments and they're left confused, blowing that big lead in the second half and losing at home.

Lolz

First day at my new job after being off for 3 months. If only there were a way to not work and still get paid.
Hey congratulations!! And and don't get fired the first day because your on a weather forum instead of working... Lol

Hey at congratulations!! And and don't get fired the first day because your on a weather forum instead of working... Lol
Haha I will try. As long as there are east shifts, I will be fine. But if we start seeing west shifts, then I will have to look at some maps to see if it's going to rain at my house!

I've noticed the older I get the more I don't type exactly what I'm thinking..... I either add in words or more often than not I actually leave out key words or phrases, the thought doesn't always travel smoothly through the fingertips to the keyboard. Lol

I've noticed the older I get the more I don't type exactly what I'm thinking..... I either add in words or more often than not I actually leave out key words or phrases, the thought doesn't always travel smoothly through the fingertips to the keyboard. Lol
I have the same problem but it's when I speak. I am a faster talker so 95% I Leave out works that my head wants me to say. My wife says I sound like Boomhauer when i get excited. She is a keeper!

Back