• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Hopefully Dorian can move up the East coast and give inland NC/SC some much needed drought relief, as that's probably the only good thing that can come from this at this current trajectory.

Has there ever been a time in modern history where a tropical system defied all forecasted paths? Dorian is expected to eventually track north later in its current forecasted path. Could it defy all known forecast and continue on a westward heading until it reaches the western GOM coast, wherever that may be? Has such an occurrence ever happened before? ...btw out to sea would be the most hoped for option at this point. ?

Atlanta traffic is just the worst. There can’t be any place in the world worse than this

Sad thing is that we are use to it so it’s not that bad. You kinda know when to leave and which way to go depending on the time. I think Orlando is worse then Atlanta. At least ATL has more options and less tolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad thing is that we are use to it so it’s not that bad. You kinda know when to leave and which way to go depending on the time. I think Orlando is worse then Atlanta. At least ATL has more options and less tolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want to slice the tires of everyone in the ? pass lane

Back