• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

So, my parents wanted to try the Impossible Whopper, but we went to the Burger King and the broiler wasn't working today.

How is your broiler not going to be working lol? I was very confused when I saw nobody in the parking lot.

So, my parents wanted to try the Impossible Whopper, but we went to the Burger King and the broiler wasn't working today.

How is your broiler not going to be working lol? I was very confused when I saw nobody in the parking lot.
Broiler went on strike, refuses to cook non-meat "burger".... Lol

I tried it for lunch yesterday. It was ok, nothing great and definitely would rather have real beef.

I prefer Bahama grass :p
It was weird to be in Vegas where pot is legal. Seen billboards everywhere saying "best cannabis in town". Heck, they would even deliver it right to your hotel. It was just strange and amusing at the same time.....

It was weird to be in Vegas where pot is legal. Seen billboards everywhere saying "best cannabis in town". Heck, they would even deliver it right to your hotel. It was just strange and amusing at the same time.....
Oh well. Half of my heart is in Havana anyway.

Back