• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Incredible contrast in dewpoints between Tallahassee and Columbus. Tallahassee has a dp around 80 and its only 54 in Columbus.

The nest is empty.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You will appreciate it, more than you know ... ;)

... but when it fills up again for Thanksgiving, and then Christmas, you will appreciate that more than you know ... the empty nest is all part of growing up for those of us over 40 ... yup, we still have to mature ...

39046ced5bea84492975aae396e7dbb9.jpg

Happy thoughts of what we could of had.
* it’s my home screen on my work lab top. #Neverforget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm seeing some things I like for the up coming winter. (Clam Chowder, Oyster stew, and Chicken Stew)! I certainly don't expect a winter like the last winter. The thing I'm giving most weight to is my back, It's saying stock up on the meds gonna be a long and cold winter....................................

I'm seeing some things I like for the up coming winter. (Clam Chowder, Oyster stew, and Chicken Stew)! I certainly don't expect a winter like the last winter. The thing I'm giving most weight to is my back, It's saying stock up on the meds gonna be a long and cold winter....................................
Just have JB walk on it your next visit!?

Back