• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Yeah the witch and burns are the worst. I ended up leaving there after I made a prediction a month or so in advance about when a pattern change would occur from a torch to cooler/below normal. It ended up verifying and she replied that it wasn't a real pattern change even though we went from 70s to upper 40s/low 50s for highs for an extended period and that I hadn't come up with that forecast on my own but copied it from someone else. Then when I tried to reply to it and point out that it was my own forecast and the evidence/research I based it on, she banned me saying I was challenging her authority and a liar. I tried to appeal to another mod that I know, he removed it saying it wasn't justified and that she was abusing her power. She found out and then put the ban right back on and had the administrator of the forum lock my account down so it couldn't be removed until she deemed necessary.

Lol. She’s just mad because she can’t forecast a sunny day event if it was a clear sky and she was staring blindly into the sun. Good riddance! You need to compliment her pictures and you’ll never get banned ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. She’s just mad because she can’t forecast a sunny day event if it was a clear sky and she was staring blindly into the sun. Good riddance! You need to compliment her pictures and you’ll never get banned ;)

Haha she's one of those people that are hard to find any compliments for... and she's not pretty like she thinks she is lol ;)

Ok so not sure which thread to post this in but I pissed the bed a little this morning. I had a dream about peeing too. I never piss the bed nor when I was little. I did drink a little last night past bedtime

giphy.gif

Ok so not sure which thread to post this in but I pissed the bed a little this morning. I had a dream about peeing too. I never piss the bed nor when I was little. I did drink a little last night past bedtime
Lol. Maybe you got birdflu? o_O

This probably shouldn't be posted in any thread. Some things are good to just keep to yourself. If you're ever not sure, PM me and I will let you know.

Let's try to not bash people at American, please. I know that there is some tension between certain folks there and here, but let's try not to call people out. A little bit of venting is fine...to an extent. But we've probably reached that extent by now.

Just a sample maybe we could vote and create 1 or 2. Food, Financial Advise, TV Shows, Apartment Living, Country Living, Fishing, Snakes, Plants, moonshine, cooking recipes, nascar, dinosaurs, guns, incest, weight loss, emotional support, vacations, outer space, crafts,

Back