• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I appreciate this board, I've learned a lot on here and its become my home. I teach my children not to complain and they learn and know how bless we have it here in our home and living in America. I come on here and see a certain member who complains more than my kids and for what? We all complain sometimes, but about the same crap over and over again? Word of advice, if your not happy with this board move on, if you gonna stay than stop whining about every little thing and except what's here. I appreciate this board, and people on here so let's enjoy what we have and ride with it.
Agreed, that's what I've done. It's a great amateur board that repels professional discussion in favor of petulant complaining and useless drivel.

OH MY GOSH!!! I have never seen so much crying from the same people over and over. On any other board you guys that are causing the problem would be long gone. It takes a a lot of time and funding to keep this board running. If you don’t like how it is run, I would suggest moving on to another board and/or start your on board up. Any more complaining on this matter will be automatic warning and timeouts.

OH MY GOSH!!! I have never seen so much crying from the same people over and over. On any other board you guys that are causing the problem would be long gone. It takes a a lot of time and funding to keep this board running. If you don’t like how it is run, I would suggest moving on to another board and/or start your on board up. Any more complaining on this matter will be automatic warning and timeouts.

Down goes the hammer ?‍⚖️ ?

Agreed

Guys, I think we should quit complaining about people complaining about the complaining thread.

Guys, I think we should quit complaining about people complaining about the complaining thread.
If those complaining about the complaining thread will stop complaining then I think they will stop complaining about the people complaining about the complaining thread.

I would like to get a job at SAS. Can anyone help me?

But whatever, ya'll run things how you want to. Just makes the place boring to me if we're not even going to discuss severe threats when we actually have one, and instead just spend all day complaining about how hot it is and not getting rain.
What if I'm not interested in severe weather in Omaha but generally annoyed that its 99 and no rain in sight at my house?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back