• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Oh come on now. There is discussion. You're just choosing to block it out and focus on complaining. You're a broken record. Please move on.

The whining thread is a broken record. It is distracting from actually discussing the weather. Exact same thing that happened when it was done in the winter, and why it was taken down. Why not just banter in one thread instead of having two threads for really the same thing? For some reason when we have a whining thread, though, people feel like they have to spend all day in there instead of actually discussing what's going on with the weather in the June and storm threads.

But whatever, ya'll run things how you want to. Just makes the place boring to me if we're not even going to discuss severe threats when we actually have one, and instead just spend all day complaining about how hot it is and not getting rain.

I want an angry button and laughing button added beside of the like button on a post.

But whatever, ya'll run things how you want to. Just makes the place boring to me if we're not even going to discuss severe threats when we actually have one, and instead just spend all day complaining about how hot it is and not getting rain.
People do talk about the weather here, including threats, I did yesterday, June thread has people talking about weather, Whamby thread ain’t boring at all, and it’s not like there’s much to talk about at this time vs winter where you can analyze 500mb patterns that might give you a winter storm in the future or a system that has a warm sector that gives southern areas a HSLC severe wx event, based off what I’ve heard from other people in the past few months, this has to be the most active summer when it comes to activity on this board, lol

tenor.gif

People do talk about the weather here, including threats, I did yesterday, June thread has people talking about weather, Whamby thread ain’t boring at all, and it’s not like there’s much to talk about at this time vs winter where you can analyze 500mb patterns that might give you a winter storm in the future or a system that has a warm sector that gives southern areas a HSLC severe wx event, based off what I’ve heard from other people in the past few months, this has to be the most active summer this board has experienced so far, lol
Couldn't agree more with this.

Facts and facts.... IF it's so boring and I honestly mean this with all due respect, why do you still join in the conversation? I don't know it's like coming to America because it's the greatest country in the world then complain about it all the time (hyperbole, maybe...)

I appreciate this board, I've learned a lot on here and its become my home. I teach my children not to complain and they learn and know how bless we have it here in our home and living in America. I come on here and see a certain member who complains more than my kids and for what? We all complain sometimes, but about the same crap over and over again? Word of advice, if your not happy with this board move on, if you gonna stay than stop whining about every little thing and except what's here. I appreciate this board, and people on here so let's enjoy what we have and ride with it.

I appreciate this board, I've learned a lot on here and its become my home. I teach my children not to complain and they learn and know how bless we have it here in our home and living in America. I come on here and see a certain member who complains more than my kids and for what? We all complain sometimes, but about the same crap over and over again? Word of advice, if your not happy with this board move on, if you gonna stay than stop whining about every little thing and except what's here. I appreciate this board, and people on here so let's enjoy what we have and ride with it.
Yeessssirrrrrrrrrrrr
Nothin but facts ??

Impressive for CU. Its actually a fun time to have both my girls at Campbell (officially next year both of them). But they're there at a time of tremendous growth and getting a little sports recognition too, I'd argue it's more satisfying then being at a major university like UNC or Bama, etc.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The whining thread is a broken record. It is distracting from actually discussing the weather. Exact same thing that happened when it was done in the winter, and why it was taken down. Why not just banter in one thread instead of having two threads for really the same thing? For some reason when we have a whining thread, though, people feel like they have to spend all day in there instead of actually discussing what's going on with the weather in the June and storm threads.
It's why I'm banned.

Back