• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

well ... this is winter down there ... all in good time ... maybe ... :eek:
But they almost never see snow even in dead of winter. It's about the equivalent of Florida snow. If Queensville/South Wales can get snow in winter, you can too.

I think Kevin Durant is going to miss the entire NBA finals. The question is, would Toronto have been able to beat a healthy Warriors team? We'll never know.

Can't believe how good it felt outside at about the 8:00 hour. It was unreal. I was expecting it to feel better but until a bee was scaring me a bit, I legitimately felt...cool? I'm not sure of the exact temp but it might have actually rained a touch and it might've been upper 70s.

If any of y'all are Apple/Mac users, or have an Apple ID for iTunes or the App Store, and get a message from this address, it's a phish/attack, and do not open or click any links (and the page is an absolute 100% perfect replication of an Apple email). Been on the phone with Apple and this is an effort to get into your system.
Beware ...

If you don't look carefully, you'd never notice this address ... or its typo ...

Just a friendly message ... Phil

Just give it a rest a bit, I know your into this stuff just like everyone else is but its a bit to much sometimes, plus your starting new threads like every other hour. If you want to be heard, than post smartly.
He’s pregnant

Just give it a rest a bit, I know your into this stuff just like everyone else is but its a bit to much sometimes, plus your starting new threads like every other hour. If you want to be heard, than post smartly.

It doesn't matter, everyone is too busy in the whining thread to actually discuss anything for real.

It doesn't matter, everyone is too busy in the whining thread to actually discuss anything for real.

What’s your problem with the whining thread, no disrespect no nothing but come on after not having rain from nearly a month that will make you go crazy, same for other people, nothing wrong with the whining thread and I’m pretty sure the mods don’t give af about a few opinions at this point, it staying and I try to joke around in it, although lately I’ve actually been whining becuase it cant rain here damnit

What’s your problem with the whining thread, no disrespect no nothing but come on after not having rain from nearly a month that will make you go crazy, same for other people, nothing wrong with the whining thread and I’m pretty sure the mods don’t give af about a few opinions at this point, it staying and I try to joke around in it, although lately I’ve actually been whining becuase it cant rain here damnit
There are no severe weather watches to gripe about today.

Because no one is actually discussing the weather anymore. Same thing happened last time. And it's silly to have a separate thread for banter when we already have this thread for banter.

Because no one is actually discussing the weather anymore. Same thing happened last time. And it's silly to have a separate thread for banter when we already have this thread for banter.
Oh come on now. There is discussion. You're just choosing to block it out and focus on complaining. You're a broken record. Please move on.

Back