• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I had my first ever post deleted today. :oops: Yay me........
I replied to an insensitive/stupid post made by another poster. I FULLY suspected my post would be deleted as his was as well.
Perfectly executed. Thanks, for all the hard work Mods.!! :cool::)

I replied to an insensitive/stupid post made by another poster. I FULLY suspected my post would be deleted as his was as well.

Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting post deleted became my speciality this winter after the wambulance thread died smh

The Wambulance thread was pure gold, I hope if we play nice we can bring it back around Christmas again, it was the gift for god, and made me laugh every night.

The Wambulance thread was pure gold, I hope if we play nice we can bring it back around Christmas again, it was the gift for god, and made me laugh every night.

Only way I see it working would be if we locked the banter thread while the wambulance is open, but only open it for a short duration where you really want to vent or another way. For example if we see a winter storm possible we could open it and keep it open a bit past the time frame if it happens. Timing would have to be figured out or we would have to have it in a separate part of the forum. If anyone was around for the chatbox we had for a week or so I'm sure you remember the absolute chaos that was. At least the wambulance can be moderated loosely if need be. As fun as it sounds to make a new wambulance thread later on, I'd think it would have to be done a bit differently to keep organization of the board. Maybe make it only viewable to members?

I did it. Wilkes posted something stupid and I wanted it gone. You replied and quoted it, so I had to delete it too. I checked the box for both of you to get a notification about it. Did it not come through? I’m trying to keep people from getting banned here. Help a brother out! :)

I did it. Wilkes posted something stupid and I wanted it gone. You replied and quoted it, so I had to delete it too. I checked the box for both of you to get a notification about it. Did it not come through? I’m trying to keep people from getting banned here. Help a brother out! :)

I got the notification my post was deleted along with explanation. Thank You, for that. I figured it would get deleted I just couldn't let him get away with such a stupid and insensitive post on a day like today in the Southern Plains. At that time, this morning we didn't know how deadly today could've been / be.

The wambulance thread was the best thing that ever happened here, because it basically made this past winter a meme and got us through such a shi**y winter, it deserves the be revived.... and oh yeah, here’s a few things to refresh our memories of this past winter, hopefully all these fails won’t crash the server
96CD5042-5191-4929-B07E-0DEAD275EE22.png0E4F7231-86BD-4EB0-B41C-A7A15C1601AD.png3AA68894-C684-4D47-9C47-D6ED4CC2A8E1.png291C3D56-3D1C-473B-894F-6240F5F4CF24.png717403F0-141F-419E-9816-6D2F1A33A7B6.pngE91311EA-9835-4B17-8745-B8160E708A81.pngA4914BC4-F964-44CB-BDC4-E448AA613BCF.pngC34F44DC-699F-469E-8555-3490A15BAFD1.png

Attachments

• 995575AD-DB93-4E1A-89BC-182F3B8EB8AE.jpeg
    995575AD-DB93-4E1A-89BC-182F3B8EB8AE.jpeg
    665.5 KB · Views: 12
I was on so many drugs I have no idea what I even posted that was deleted. But I prob posted something bad

The wambulance thread was the best thing that ever happened here, because it basically made this past winter a meme and got us through such a shi**y winter, it deserves the be revived.... and oh yeah, here’s a few things to refresh our memories of this past winter, hopefully all these fails won’t crash the server
View attachment 19707View attachment 19708View attachment 19709View attachment 19711View attachment 19712View attachment 19713View attachment 19715View attachment 19716

Cant find it now but my favorite is still the 35 inches in Alabama lol

Only way I see it working would be if we locked the banter thread while the wambulance is open, but only open it for a short duration where you really want to vent or another way. For example if we see a winter storm possible we could open it and keep it open a bit past the time frame if it happens. Timing would have to be figured out or we would have to have it in a separate part of the forum. If anyone was around for the chatbox we had for a week or so I'm sure you remember the absolute chaos that was. At least the wambulance can be moderated loosely if need be. As fun as it sounds to make a new wambulance thread later on, I'd think it would have to be done a bit differently to keep organization of the board. Maybe make it only viewable to members?

Why do we need a separate thread when you can already whine and complain in this thread?

This weather

d05fb7a100d63254ec8272d7ec6efddd.gif

Back