• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Yay, eastern tent caterpillars are back out, just saw them at there tiniest stage on a sprouting black cherry tree

Noticed some Bermuda grass starting to green up today

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yep, some here to, a lot of those little blue flowers which I don’t know what there called lol

Noticed some Bermuda grass starting to green up today

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yep, I have Bermuda and Kentucky bluegrass mix and it’s about 90% green now. A few dead spots due to rain but looks good for this time of year. Should be a great summer of grass cutting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I have Bermuda and Kentucky bluegrass mix and it’s about 90% green now. A few dead spots due to rain but looks good for this time of year. Should be a great summer of grass cutting.

After April, gonna have to do a lot of watering to keep that bluegrass up! Gonna get real dry from May-September, IMO

After April, gonna have to do a lot of watering to keep that bluegrass up! Gonna get real dry from May-September, IMO

Yea the good thing is during summer the Bermuda kinda takes over. it’s a fun battle between the 2 each summer to see who is more deserving of my blade.

I would personally prefer tranquil weather if not winter weather (and rain to keep away the drought, but not so much to where you have seven days in a row of clouds and damp), but interesting weather is fun to hunt on streams.

That you, Birdman?
Call 911!
No, the name is Shetley, JShetley!
Gonna be 130 degrees in July and no rain for 43 days straight! Only a tropical storm can break the drought, and that’s not looking good cause the El Niño is locking in and that will make for a quiet Atlantic this hurricane season, we’re doomed!

Back