• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

And you can here the respect the wind theme in there aswell, makes me think of twister, RIP bill paxton and Philip Hoffman ??

To piggyback off what I was saying yesterday, yeah, I kinda do think schools have gotten to where they start too early. I remember when I was attending high school, my school had a start time of 7:30 AM while most of the rest of the county was 9:00 AM. Now I'm looking, and ALL of the high schools in the area are now 7:30 start times. 7:30 is too early and I don't feel the advantage of getting out early was much of one.

My old elementary school now starts at 8:15 AM though, and I want to say that's at least 45 minutes later than what it was when I attended it way back when. That's a much better start time.

Edit: Later**, lol sometimes I just don't think with posting.

Last edited:
March Madness starts today! Not talking about the ACC torunament. The first game for my basketball league at work is tonight.

One year ago today this happened. It was the 3rd snow of 2 or more inches of the season. It came in late at night in time for it to just drop below freezing and give me a sloppy 2 inches of paste. This one storm was a half inch more then I’ve had this whole winter. Of course it was all gone by noon as most March snows are but I’ll take it every time.

0DD5C406-2940-4354-B8C8-9AAD509CEC9F.jpegCF4A4C80-7B7B-4F73-8A3F-2ABE61F07FD9.jpeg

One year ago today this happened. It was the 3rd snow of 2 or more inches of the season. It came in late at night in time for it to just drop below freezing and give me a sloppy 2 inches of paste. This one storm was a half inch more then I’ve had this whole winter. Of course it was all gone by noon as most March snows are but I’ll take it every time.

View attachment 17680View attachment 17681
Nashville missed that one, but got about 1.5 from the surprise event on March 11, 2 years ago

Nashville had 4 seasons in about 2 days in March 2017, as on late Thursday night March 9, we had severe storms, then on Saturday, March 11, we got 1-2 inches of snow.

Took the family to see the Garden Bros Circus tonight. We were thoroughly entertained. Obviously it’s no Barnum And Bailey show but man the nostalgia was there. They have one huge elephant. PETA hasn’t been able to shut this one down yet and I doubt they will be able to. Ringling Bros folded like a cheap lawn chair at the first sign of distress in 2017. Pathetic. They’re dead to me

Back