• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Thinking Duke is going to beat UNC, like believing the GFSv3, 3 days out! Go heels, and we’ll make it 3-0 next week! BOOM! Deal with that!

FV3 is where my current thinking is...winter weather around March 22nd. Mostly NC northward. If it’s cold enough it could be a big dog. Currently showing low to mid 30s and thunderstorms. Think CAD trends colder. Will watch very closely and stay on top of it with all models. Bare with me.

Thinking Duke is going to beat UNC, like believing the GFSv3, 3 days out! Go heels, and we’ll make it 3-0 next week! BOOM! Deal with that!
Duke with Zion beats unc by 15. Maybe not though it's easy to win ACC games when you are the conference darling

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FV3 is where my current thinking is...winter weather around March 22nd. Mostly NC northward. If it’s cold enough it could be a big dog. Currently showing low to mid 30s and thunderstorms. Think CAD trends colder. Will watch very closely and stay on top of it with all models. Bare with me.

No. Stop it. You must be smoking, I’m sorry pajarito
4BD9B1C0-C343-455E-A656-18643B84BEFC.gifDA31E2E7-F900-4392-93AA-4635AF612350.gif

Whoever moved my post, thanks for the reminder, y’all are some good mods and sorry if I do the wrong things ?? Str8 up

Had ribs, wedge cut fries with a chipotle ketchup for dipping, cole slaw, and garlic toast for dinner earlier in the evening.

It was lit.

6bda5f807ec69fd771452e2e33f2daf1.jpg

8ff1e66fd3917128517f626c15d949e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never understood all the recent controversy of Daylight Saving Time. It only takes a few days to adjust to gain an hour of daylight all summer long. Year round DST wouldn't be good either, because it would result in the sun rising very late during the winter months - in some areas after 8:30am! There is a reason why the year round DST experiment in the 1970s was quickly ended. DST exists for a REASON. I feel like I'm the only one that thinks it is still necessary.

I've never understood all the recent controversy of Daylight Saving Time. It only takes a few days to adjust to gain an hour of daylight all summer long. Year round DST wouldn't be good either, because it would result in the sun rising very late during the winter months - in some areas after 8:30am! There is a reason why the year round DST experiment in the 1970s was quickly ended. DST exists for a REASON. I feel like I'm the only one that thinks it is still necessary.
I mean in some areas the sun doesnt rise until after 8am in winter even with standard time !

The controversy isn't so much the adjusting. It is much more about the Euro not finishing til 3 AM EDT. Who can stay up that late??

Sometimes "little favors" are very much unappreciated ..
"Back in late Jan http://weatherbell.com targeted the period Feb 15-Mar 14 as a "crescendo of cold" for the US as a whole. With 5 days left, this is how it has looked only the southeast as escaped"
:rolleyes:

I’m bored so I just watched a few tornado vids but there’s literally no videos of the Phil Campbell-hackleburg tornado? Just 2 or reposted vids, I thought I saw more a few years ago, scary tornado tho as the meso scraped the ground and tornado was extremely fast

Back