• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Did you use to post here under another pseudonym?

I remember wearing out my cell phone and work computer (when I decided to loaf or during down time) during the February 2010 storm. LOL
Haha no I didn’t actually. But yeh me too haha back then, it made everything so much more exciting.

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 7.15.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 7.15.48 PM.png

bUt cOlD fOr tHrEe dAyS iS nOt sIGniFiCaNt

Lol, from the looks of it he's about to fold big time on his ideas for just an insignificant cold shot and little-no snow and ice in the E US in the coming period which he seemed so sure about literally just yesterday.
Smh

I’m out on the next week threat. It will be a cold miserable rain for 85% of this board. Don’t shoot the messenger

Oh I agree! Not saying we can’t get a storm but I’ll wait till Thursday to take this seriously and believe it. Until then it’s just entertainment purposes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These two potential systems feel like a case of Sophie's Choice for my area. You pick one and sacrifice the other, you can't have both. We just don't have that kind of luck to benefit from the Sun/Mon. system and the Wed/Thurs. system this year. On the other hand tho, I'm also getting February 2014 vibes during this time period. I'm all in, this was supposed to be a back loaded winter I was told anyway. If we can pull another March 1, 2009 repeat and have our first and last measurable snow occur for this season like we did for 2008/2009 I'll consider it a win.

EDIT: Just to add, I think the best chance for us here in Atlanta is with the Sunday/Monday system. Not really feelin' Wed/Thu yet.

Back