• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

FV3 snow maps on TT giving Pensacola 9” are the peak of silliness

They don't even get to below +5 C at 850! Even the 3"+ of snow they show SAV to ILM is silly with 850's even there a few degrees above 0C most of the time although the surface gets to near 32 at times.

You know how when your favorite College basketball team is down 20 in the 2nd half, then they come back, tie the game, get you all interested again only to blow it in the end? Yeah.... I have that feeling right now

Please don’t .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Seven days out and the GFS and Euro both show it with very similar totals. We have not had consistency like this since the December storm. The superstitious stuff is nonsense. Whatever is going to happen will happen no matter if we have a thread now or wait until March 3.

Really? Seven days out and the GFS and Euro both show it with very similar totals. We have not had consistency like this since the December storm. The superstitious stuff is nonsense. Whatever is going to happen will happen no matter if we have a thread now or wait until March 3.
Why are you so obsessed with threads?

Don’t

No thread for now, but if we have the models still showing a storm this Wednesday, I would like to be able to start a thread then. I'm going to bring the magic.

I'm ready down here in Columbia, ready for the shaft. Can't wait to see pics of it puking snow in Raleigh and Charlotte on social media. That always brightens my day.

I'm not getting excited at all this storm will move north.
Trust me, I ain't either. But with this being the last shot this Winter. Mise well dive off the cliff with positivity and hope for the best even though we us Midlands folks all know what's going to happen.. Disappointment.

Seems like another Tn/Nc or Sc and points north storm to me like back in December if it verifys..definitely not a true deep south storm that people from I-10 to I-20 can talk about... As usual this is not a true south east storm

Back