• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Who’s going to be that person to post that “JB says it’s going north”
He may not be yet, but I promise, DT is slobbering uncontrollably right now, expect a snow dog post this afternoon! ?

Snowfall was virtually average so far for the winter around here and temps were obviously above but not record warm, it’s not a great winter but far from being among the worst, I can definitely name a ton of winters that are clearly dumpster fires for both compared to this one. If we end up with a solid event in early March combined cold + snow anomaly will be practically at the long term normals. It’s not that bad

It's a matter of perspective I guess. North CLT got a few inches (south CLT got very little). So it wasn't a complete skunker yeah. But when you factor in all the things that were supposed to be in our favor, it was a real fail IMO. For all the blocking analogs, nino analogs, and SSW analogs we had, geez this was supposed to be our year. None of the climo benefits that should have been in our favor were. It's like you're the number one ranked bball team in the nation and you lose to an RPI 300+ team, it just hurts more.

I'm not getting excited at all this storm will move north.

I’m not at all liking the trends today as the model consensus is once again warming the SE up before cooling later. Same old same old. And KATL may not even get a freeze after all if this trend continues.

It's a matter of perspective I guess. North CLT got a few inches (south CLT got very little). So it wasn't a complete skunker yeah. But when you factor in all the things that were supposed to be in our favor, it was a real fail IMO. For all the blocking analogs, nino analogs, and SSW analogs we had, geez this was supposed to be our year. None of the climo benefits that should have been in our favor were. It's like you're the number one ranked bball team in the nation and you lose to an RPI 300+ team, it just hurts more.

Meh We're just entering the 4th quarter of the winter though, one more storm and this winter for both is virtually normal. It's really not that bad of a winter in the grand scheme of things, you're overreacting.

As much as I hate to say it, says goodbyeee, panthers are moving to the faster, younger team they need to be
5D3E4560-FF87-415D-AF13-D51721AF9349.jpeg

Mike was not bad, he was just slow and capt munnerlyn had a strong Gatorade symbol on him the whole game/every game lol straight up getting burned all the time ?

Back