• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Alright I’ll stop being negative... negativity with weather models will get you somewhere tho....

Hey Fro on my FB memories I made a comment on this day in 2012 “worst winter I can probably ever remember” how was that one compared to 2019?

Hey Fro on my FB memories I made a comment on this day in 2012 “worst winter I can probably ever remember” how was that one compared to 2019?

All I gotta say is “front end sleet and rain” and “SE ridge” .... and let’s not forget what’s happening to Phil down there in Florida, he’s experiencing summer, us in the Carolinas would be baking if it wasn't for those useless CADs, 2012 I remember zoysia growing in some part of that winter, other than that I guess it’s a good thing I don’t remember much of that winter

Well any of you guys runs a zero turn mower shop? I am thinking about buying a new mower here in a few weeks. Maybe one of you guys could hook me up. ??

That's just it though, I think everyone knew 11-12 was gonna suck(I literally dont think I ever had expectations that year), this year had so much hype to me its not even the same league

literally the highlight to me was tornado outbreaks in Alabama on January 23rd and March 2nd(and that was the first year after 4/27 there was a lot of extra jitters and stuff)

Last edited:
You better get 6 milks and 5 loaves of bread! The models say a blockbuster 9/10 day snow is on the way, and our cold is coming over the mountains!! Let me know how that works out! Atleast it’ll be light until 8 pm , so we have longer to watch the rain!☃️☃️

You better get 6 milks and 5 loaves of bread! The models say a blockbuster 9/10 day snow is on the way, and our cold is coming over the mountains!! Let me know how that works out! Atleast it’ll be light until 8 pm , so we have longer to watch the rain!☃️☃️
Actually it won't be light at 8pm until March 10th when the time changes. 14 more days.

Wow! This is looking Seattle- esque!! But it’s my backyard!D0B2F64D-B803-4F72-9F6A-D29544FE45EF.png

I think the best news of yesterday once I got home was seeing that the sun was coming back out for a while here too, although ironically Thursday was a sunny day at home as well. Now if the rain chance does not pan out on Wednesday that would be perfect.

Back