• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Tbh this severe weather event should now be getting attention, biggest of the year

I don't care WHAT the new weather pattern coming up brings us, as long as it gets us out of this ridiculous rain bonanza. It can jump right into summer, 90 degrees for all I care, just GET US OUT OF THIS DAMN RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed 100%.

Some people on here ridicule me for calling the 8-10 day "snow" fake, and this morning it shows up as the usual "poof"! On the other hand the severe threat turns into a moderate risk! Oh no though, lets keep chasing a ghost instead of whats right in front of us.
At this point, I'm not sure why anything past day 7 is even discussed, as bad as the models are. If discussion was strictly limited to 7 days out, then that would spare a lot of false hope and frustration.

At this point, I'm not sure why anything past day 7 is even discussed, as bad as the models are. If discussion was strictly limited to 7 days out, then that would spare a lot of false hope and frustration.
Usually I would disagree, but the models have just become so bad. They used to be able to be trusted when hinting at something, but nowadays they flop worse than James Harden.

Winter is over...
1d24f439c718dfbc624c99714c7aa1fe.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back