• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Even though I can jump in my car and try to get someplace close that has snow if it's a similar situation this go around to 2009, pass, pass, and triple pass on a cold core ULL. I only have memories of crying about it. Would much rather be evil and have nothing happen instead of a cold core ULL.

Gohan was pretty pathetic to go the route he did... I'm hoping in a future series maybe he will have a significant role. Any speculation as to if they will continue a series to follow up where the Broly movie left off?
I am not sure, I thought it was odd how they just cut off Super the way they did. I loved the ending to it but dang, it was real disappointing when they came out with the news it was ending. Gohan was awesome in DBZ, the Cell saga was the best in my opinion. SS2 teen gohan was just awesome.

I am not sure, I thought it was odd how they just cut off Super the way they did. I loved the ending to it but dang, it was real disappointing when they came out with the news it was ending. Gohan was awesome in DBZ, the Cell saga was the best in my opinion. SS2 teen gohan was just awesome.

I'm still waiting for all the English dub ones to come out... I think episode 98 was the last one out... it seems like forever waiting for new ones to be released especially when it is only 1 per week! Tournament of power has just started... pretty awesome so far!

I'm still waiting for all the English dub ones to come out... I think episode 98 was the last one out... it seems like forever waiting for new ones to be released especially when it is only 1 per week! Tournament of power has just started... pretty awesome so far!
I watched them all in English sub titles so I got used to hearing them speaking in Japanese. But it is, I am going to go back and watch it all again in English also for sure.

ScarceFaintErne-small.gif

I think its time to change up the profile pic! Nothing has gone right since I made it what it is. Any suggestions or absurd Spartanburg snow maps?

With all the thunderstorms that I have had roll over me the past two months, we should be geting a '93 type storm in the next 10 days...

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

Back