• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Pretty depressing watching the MA get thundersnow this morning. Not that I ever root against snow for anybody, but to think we can't even squeeze out a half inch. This winter has been the epitome of poor. Literally just cold rain. Can't even torch correctly.

The gefs has been showing a storm signal for the last two months . It needs to be fixed , it clearly has a cold snowy bias

With that said , there are a few members in there that I’d loan the wife out for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**The GEFS has been showing a storm signal for the last 3 winters.

Ftfy

I've gotten burned a number of times over the last 3 winters, and if my memory wasn't so bad, it'd probably go out longer.

It sooooooo is gonna rain on the 27th since I tried to make plans outdoors with a friend, won't it? Would be very disappointing.

We all keep getting burned. We should learn and grow from those misses and not have the mentality of "Thank you, may I have another" and be upset that these events don't pan out for us. Being optimistic is awesome but falling for the same fools gold everytime seems painful.
Keep in mind, discussing it and analyzing it as @GaWx and @Rain Cold and others are doing is not "falling" for anything.... it's just that, discussing the weather.

Keep in mind, discussing it and analyzing it as @GaWx and @Rain Cold and others are doing is not "falling" for anything.... it's just that, discussing the weather.
True, it's not a knock on them or anyone really. No one thinks alike so I can't really blame anyone for not giving up hope. Personally, I've given up on this Winter, but there certainly is nothing wrong with discussing it. IMO, would just seem less painful if we just ignored the whole Winter aspect of Mother Nature haha that way she'll throw something special on us suddenly. But... this is a weather forum so we definitely don't ignore the weather on here. haha

UNC at Duke tonight!

Last 175 meetings
UNC points: 13,337
Duke points: 13,335

Last 102 meetings
UNC: 51 wins
Duke: 51 wins

Met when ranked 75 times since ‘61
UNC points: 5,874
Duke points: 5,874
Dook by 15.... and I'm not even going to stay up to watch it. I hate dook but I'm not the UNC fan I once was either, Chapel Hill annoys me. Lol And put your wolf fingers back in your pockets don't like them either :cool:

they finally gave Vegeta some respect in the broly movie after years of disrespect and constant Ls ??
They did, but they still gave Goku more screen time which was lame. I don't know, people loved that movie but the fighting part of the movie evolved and went by so fast. Was still an awesome movie though.

They did, but they still gave Goku more screen time which was lame. I don't know, people loved that movie but the fighting part of the movie evolved and went by so fast. Was still an awesome movie though.

Where’s Gohan tho ? they gave ribriane more screen time then him ?

Back