• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

34 degree rain, maybe the tops of trees can ice up, but wait, there probably touching the giant warm nose that haunts us 95% of our storms

So what’s the March storm looking like??

tenor.gif

What a weird day today was weatherwise, thunder/lightning while in the upper 30s/low 40s, rain that looked like it was mixing with frozen precip, but was probably all in my delusional head, and gusty winds that just made today extremely miserable to have to be out in. Par for the course to this pathetic winter. Is Hurricane Season here yet? lmao.

But how awesome would it be to start winter early in December with a big dog here, and then to end winter in March with another big dog? Might have a chance.

You know this winter is dead to you when you don't even look at the models for winter weather any more. I get on the models and just look for possible severe now haha
And when I can sneak in some golf. This is getting ridiculous, my course is so wet even the range is closed because its so muddy and they are losing balls.

Back