• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Feel free to start one. The weather doesn't stop on the last day of the month and start anew on the first of the next month. I think of these threads like "winter pattern discussion, parts 1-4." Don't get so hung up on the dates. It appears that the transition to a different pattern may be occurring towards the end of February and into March. There will be some overlap with the posts until the last couple of days of the month. There always is.

Here you go. March is going to be maaaahvelous.

https://southernwx.com/community/threads/marvelous-march.533/

Everyone is predicting the bleakest of bleak on today's Bleaklies! So, we'll all again tie for the win/loss.

Everyone is predicting the bleakest of bleak on today's Bleaklies! So, we'll all again tie for the win/loss.

It gets cold again on the 27th with it potentially being dreary and wet, since I decided to try to plan something outdoors that day.

I don't think the bleaklies can predict that to the exact so otherwise warm, warm, and warmer.

Someone please start a March thread. It makes no sense to have a March discussion in the February thread.
It doesn’t make sense that someone who lives closer to Chicago then the southeast post constantly in a southeast weather forum either. Lol, sorry I couldn’t help myself and I’m totally just messing around.

It doesn’t make sense that someone who lives closer to Chicago then the southeast post constantly in a southeast weather forum either. Lol, sorry I couldn’t help myself and I’m totally just messing around.
Well if you consider KY the southeast then I'm much closer to the southeast than Chicago.

Well if you consider KY the southeast then I'm much closer to the southeast than Chicago.

giphy.gif

It's ironic how the weeklies looked bleak for weeks 2-3 and a favorable pattern finally shows up in that timeframe as we get legitimately closer to verification...

They're garbage.

Back