• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Beware, the ides of December, where a long range model run actually ended up being correct for some ITBY, influences them positively, and influences ME to flash back to when I dared start a thread for a storm that was showing up 9 days in advance and actually nailed it. Ahhh, it's fun to imagine a simpler time when I didn't at least have some knowledge and would hold some hope for the long range storms. Just imagine.

Imagine.

1550464441715.png

Y’all better take this as gospel, because he’s been ?% accurate all winter!! ????????B4CA3348-3B22-46F9-848F-6AD38CF10BA9.png

I must say, I used to have a lot of respect for the MA forum but those guys are becoming unreadable. What an irritating group of snow goobers. Maybe it just gets under my skin that there’s 40,000 new posts every hour? Idk
You better quit rambling and test fire the generator!!! The RGEM and NAM said so!! Just wait til you see the HRRR!!☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️

So unless CAD really overperforms, this event will be a near miss for me and Webb here lol, congrats @Myfrotho704_

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
I doubt when all is said and done, myfro won’t be in the game. This will be a HKY, Marion, GSO type event, IMO

Dt/jb are hot garbage for nc.will forecast a foot and nothing happens for mount airy.they don’t pay attention into detail around the border as their money market is will to the north.they only good at patterns...half the time

Even lost the NAM! That Frontogenesis band in PA will over perform!! 6467612E-AE09-418F-88B3-F5A2DD3D150A.png

Even lost the NAM! That Frontogenesis band in PA will over perform!! View attachment 15908
So when the NAM looked good you made fun of members for posting and liking it, now that the NAM looks bad you are riding it.... your post confuse me. Btw the RGEM still looks good and the NAM does too for NW NC actually.

I moved post, including mine, over here in case it turns into something it shouldn't..... at least it can be handled without clogging up the discussion thread.

I must say, I used to have a lot of respect for the MA forum but those guys are becoming unreadable. What an irritating group of snow goobers. Maybe it just gets under my skin that there’s 40,000 new posts every hour? Idk

Haven't been there in a while but when I was reading over there a few weeks to a month ago, Bob Chill is pretty good and informative. Do think they have some other informative posters but their names are escaping me right now.

I doubt when all is said and done, myfro won’t be in the game. This will be a HKY, Marion, GSO type event, IMO

I’ve been right on the edge with these past events, the one in January where some areas got a decent ice event I got nearly a .10 of ice than another trace with a different system, we’ll see, it could go either way here

Someone please start a March thread. It makes no sense to have a March discussion in the February thread.
Feel free to start one. The weather doesn't stop on the last day of the month and start anew on the first of the next month. I think of these threads like "winter pattern discussion, parts 1-4." Don't get so hung up on the dates. It appears that the transition to a different pattern may be occurring towards the end of February and into March. There will be some overlap with the posts until the last couple of days of the month. There always is.

Back