• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Of course the euro actually brings frozen precipitation in here tonight. Unfortunately it’s done this like 4-5 times since last winter only to be wrong. I guess I’ll make it fun and report outcome of the euro vs the gfs for this area. Even if frozen precipitation falls it’s almost certainly going to be ZR.

4CF42D11-A193-46D8-AAAA-90C49BA9D4A5.png

Daytona 500, spring training and motorcycle commercials equals spring. Going to play in the mud tomorrow and try to float a few golf balls in the hole. Might ruin another pair of pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d84bba9810ca7321adb777242e8e04cc.jpg

Might start putting some stock in the umbrella business. Flooding and traffic is going to be killer next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Them trucks are way more exciting than the cars, but they sure wreck a lot
I was in one personally that I remember to this day. Had nothing to do with snow but the fog still gives me bad vibes. I was on I 75 north out of Atlanta in a semi and about the 353 mile marker somewhere around Ft Oglethorpe ga. I was pinned just like the video above. I literally got out of the truck and ran into the woods as far as I could. The sounds of cars crashing went on for ever. Cars catching on fire people screaming haunts me to this day.

Back