• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

So, was this just something Rain Cold did himself, or was it from SD?

Dude, I don't get it, it's ok just relax and enjoy posting about weather before you get your self banned. Not trying to be rude or join this argument, but your the only one that keeps going on about all this.
I don't understand why he's complaining when he got 10 inches of snow last month and there's still a lot of people in the south who still has not seen snow...also winter is not over just be grateful for being able to see anything rather if it snows or not this is the south... Not trying to be rude but I appreciate what all the mods do on this forum for us!

Jimmy, here’s our storm and a little round 2 action a day or to later!!! Pattern changes blowing in on the wind and it’s only 260-280 hours away on the GFS! This is how we score!!!91A0B670-9F9A-4F99-A990-CC3D9C7E330D.png09D55C55-2BD3-4848-BA4B-E653F04E7B0F.png1F32DE18-73F8-4E91-B768-A7F963B65D9C.png

Maybe it was in 13-14 year old eyes from back then, but the only weather forum where I'd feel uncomfortable with trying to post and instead just read, was what Eastern was in it's heyday with several people that looked like experts in my eyes posting. But even though I acted childish at times back then on the old accuweather forums that are gone, I at the same time was trying to learn. I can't lie, I did IMBY quite a bit, but over the years, I've learned, and it's really not that hard to hold a general discussion about what models are showing instead of limiting it to your area, while having fun.

Some of us are legitimate hobbyists though, and some might have thought about going into meteorology but didn't do it, as younger me did think about it.

I don't understand why he's complaining when he got 10 inches of snow last month and there's still a lot of people in the south who still has not seen snow...also winter is not over just be grateful for being able to see anything rather if it snows or not this is the south... Not trying to be rude but I appreciate what all the mods do on this forum for us!

I wasn't complaining about not getting snow. I had an issue with how the moderation here changed and became more strict with posts in the threads.

If you guys want to see how people post on normal forums, check out SEC rant.

SEC Rant

You say whatever you want, and we do.

Last edited:
Back