• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Yeah I don't know about that. I definitely buy into climate change but it hasn't been ridiculous imo, or maybe I need to dive deeper into the past and look at the daily average, and not just highs/lows. I think climate change is real but I also think weather goes somewhat in cycles.

(as a side note, although I didn't read those conversations, my dad got someone #madonline on twitter about his opinions on climate change and got blocked over it)

Off of this topic, with the rain coming next week, it's going to make me ready to go down to Florida.

Oye:

This is a bad, very bad take. They might go extinct eventually, but in 6 months to a year? Talk about a flaming hot take.

One more edit: Although this is a very sad look at polar bears. People do need to pick up their trash.

Elm/tulip trees are already blooming/getting leaves, cherry trees, Bradford pears aswell, pollen is in the air even with these Freezes, is this from the rain ? Is the world ending ?

Fv3 coming in with a widespread hit for NC. It showing accumulations of snow but most likely it’s an ice storm.. I would watch the threat only because models are trending a little colder with the other two systems CAD and that’s on all models... once again would be another big bust for the Fv3 if it didn’t happen due to how close we are to the event. But once again i will throw all my eggs in its basket .... only cause I’m desperate at this point... it’s gotta be right eventually right?

I really want it to be right showing more wintry precip, but at the same time I really want it to fail so our government can see how much of a failure the model really is

Back