• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

So 3-6 more inches of rain next week according to local Mets. That’s what I’m talking about!! ??‍♂️

We’ve had huge flocks of sand hill cranes flying over the house today. They are a few weeks early but that’s usually a sign that it’s game over.

We’ve had huge flocks of sand hill cranes flying over the house today. They are a few weeks early but that’s usually a sign that it’s game over.
I have lived here in NC for 54 years and I know better than to call winter over on Feb 13th. However, with the look of the LR models, I am beginning to think that it might just be finished. I'll give it one more week and if the LR still looks like it does now, I will be in severe weather mode.

One day we will see a strong SER at 384 on all global models and as we move forward in time it will slowly engulf the entire northern hemisphere and it will never get cold again. The ice caps will completely melt in 6 months and we will all be caught in the middle of a giant wildfire. Preparation is key

One day we will see a strong SER at 384 on all global models and as we move forward in time it will slowly engulf the entire northern hemisphere and it will never get cold again. The ice caps will completely melt in 6 months and we will all be caught in the middle of a giant wildfire. Preparation is key
It’s called the apocalypse. The Bible says the earth will be destroyed by fire next time, so you may be right.

I have lived here in NC for 54 years and I know better than to call winter over on Feb 13th. However, with the look of the LR models, I am beginning to think that it might just be finished. I'll give it one more week and if the LR still looks like it does now, I will be in severe weather mode.
Yeah I’ve definitely given up on any extended winter weather at this point. But like you I know northern Tennessee can crank out a lucky one until around mid March. It can happen any year no matter how bad the pattern but it’ll be gone by noon or at best the next day if it does. At this point I’ll take it.

It looks like I will be moving to Cincinnati soon as I got a job there today ! Thankfully its a few degrees warmer there in the winter than where I am currently located.

Greg Fishel resigned from WRAL. He has also deleted his social media profiles. Very sad news :confused:

Very strange. I recall he took a leave of absence last year too. His tweets have been very political as of late and not wx focused. Not sure what happened or what’s going on, but if it’s anything regarding any type of “personnel” issue with a female coworker, we will find out.

WRAL being tight lipped + odd resignation statement from Fishel = something sketchy.

The “I take full responsibility for my actions” part doesn’t sit well...

Hope not, but just a feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back