• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Power went out. Got it back. That line of storms meant business!

Funny, didn't even have a marginal risk and severe warnings started popping off everywhere. Guess that's what a busted forecast will do with the sun out all day and 80F temps.

I'll take it.

5ae0551edeab792abe6f714731e0069b.jpg

Mack's Blog

The Flaming Apps Rubber: Where it rains so hard you can smell the snow
The Bathtub Slosher: Where the water is always at the other end of the tub
The Snow Hole: User guide to winter in the upstate
Cold Air Damning: When Wedges Die
Front End Thump: Determining berry weight with a simple flick of your finger

The sooner y’all accept winter is over, no snow or ice, the better y’all will be! Sometimes it hurts, and if you enjoy 35-45 degree rains, you’ll get plenty of that come March-April! I’ve accepted it, feels great, no more sleepless nights! RIP winter 18/19!
Man , feels great!

I can't believe people still look at the FV3. It is absolutely horrible. Scores worse than the Canadian.. that is saying something. The 84 hour NAM is more reliable.

I can't believe people still look at the FV3. It is absolutely horrible. Scores worse than the Canadian.. that is saying something. The 84 hour NAM is more reliable.

Now, that's not very nice.

With all this spare time and no storm to follow, I came up with a quick FV3 rhyme below.

FV3 full of inaccuracy
Snow blinded us but now we can see
Your data is cold biased and not worth a tax payer dime
To keep you functional now that is a crime
Just follow the Euro and don't waste your time

With all this spare time and no storm to follow, I came up with a quick FV3 rhyme below.

FV3 full of inaccuracy
Snow blinded us but now we can see
Your data is cold biased and not worth a tax payer dime
To keep you functional now that is a crime
Just follow the Euro and don't waste your time

RipeBlandHylaeosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Back