• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I love how the 100hr system is the only one that hasn’t cut in the last 60 days but instead it takes a track right through the heart of SC. Fitting

Ridge is already quite a bit stronger than 18z and 12z. L

(love clown maps even if I'm not involved, I was smiling lmao at it)

If there's anything I giggle like a freaking maniac at though, it's old stuff from storm2k from years like 2003-2004. Quotes like these are so good: "ffc has been out to lunch in another country".

13f395c522bf16f83f71c4ce5ab82023.jpg

Seattle 1- Earth -0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't even really be mad about this, that's pretty freakin' cool. I like to think of Seattle as the Atlanta of the west coast when it comes to snow so I can live vicariously through them. lol I can only imagine the snow weenies in Boston that are losing their s---- that they are getting less snow than areas that rarely get big snows.

The FV3 is essentially the new DGEX as far as I care outside of the "a wrong clock is right twice a day scenario". Needs a ton of work before it goes public.

15” lolly over Tigerville, book it!View attachment 15536
The big takeaway tonight is the GFS almost gets us below freezing (33) once the entire run. Fab Feb looking formidable! BOOM!! *AC/DC Back In Black plays in background*

Jk it’s gets us to 31 at hr372
79C86442-62CC-4389-A772-CB46F2B725B3.gif

Last edited:
I still don't get the point in a forecast past 192 with the GFS, much less past 240. Like what is the point of wasting the resources?! We can't even get the thing to be in the ballpark sometimes until 24 hours or less out!

Back