• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

My NWS forecast what can go wrong:rolleyes:

Sunday Night
Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and snow. Little or no snow accumulation. Cold with lows in the mid 30s.
Washingtons Birthday
Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and snow. Little or no snow accumulation. Highs in the lower 40s.

No change to my late winter outlook. Not going to work south or east of Raleigh to Charlotte line. Also, not buying anymore major snow of a foot but wintery mix possible near i40 north to Greensboro NC area this month. Some late winter snows above 2,000 feet possible with ice the bigger story in climo zones off the mountains. Rainy days ahead for a lot too I should add. Active pattern but the cold will not intertwine for any sig. all snow event for the Carolinas. Watch for mixing may strike in multiple punches. The freak winter storm early winter altered the pattern for most on the board and put the nail in the coffin. More on this new research later.
December storm broke the sky! It hasn’t healed all winter!

I am nicknaming our pattern change “The Late Hawaii Pattern Change”. I am not releasing my thesis on a unfinished pdf about the early winter storm. I think ColdRain can vouch for my character and wisdom. Things are turning around but it’s unique. We are going from rain to multiple shots of mixing. Completely different when we came into this winter with that big dog from rain to heavy snow pattern. That pattern is not returning anytime soon.
#Legend #GOAT

That’s a falsehood! I got snow on November 11th 1995, from January on, scored 3/4 good events and some single digit lows and LES of Hartwell
fluke! I never want to see snow
In Nov December again. The red worms and Daffodil blooms need time to prune and they can’t do that when it’s snowing! I rest my case

No change to my late winter outlook. Not going to work south or east of Raleigh to Charlotte line. Also, not buying anymore major snow of a foot but wintery mix possible near i40 north to Greensboro NC area this month. Some late winter snows above 2,000 feet possible with ice the bigger story in climo zones off the mountains. Rainy days ahead for a lot too I should add. Active pattern but the cold will not intertwine for any sig. all snow event for the Carolinas. Watch for mixing may strike in multiple punches. The freak winter storm early winter altered the pattern for most on the board and put the nail in the coffin. More on this new research later.
Maybe the atmosphere will develop Alzheimer’s and it will snow here again one day?

13f395c522bf16f83f71c4ce5ab82023.jpg

Seattle 1- Earth -0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am nicknaming our pattern change “The Late Hawaii Pattern Change”. I am not releasing my thesis on a unfinished pdf about the early winter storm. I think ColdRain can vouch for my character and wisdom. Things are turning around but it’s unique. We are going from rain to multiple shots of mixing. Completely different when we came into this winter with that big dog from rain to heavy snow pattern. That pattern is not returning anytime soon.
You’re probably going to be right. But I have seen some unusual bird activity of late. Blackbirds have been flying hither and yon, diving furiously from the treetops down to the ground, consuming feed in great quantities. Seagulls circling parking lots. And robins. These robins are poking around very strangely. Could be more snow coming than we think?

You’re probably going to be right. But I have seen some unusual bird activity of late. Blackbirds have been flying hither and yon, diving furiously from the treetops down to the ground, consuming feed in great quantities. Seagulls circling parking lots. And robins. These robins are poking around very strangely. Could be more snow coming than we think?

Seagulls pooping on my car at big parking lots ?

When the severe nerds start their babbling, winters over! ???

Back