• Hello, we have changed the default theme for SouthernWX. If you prefer the old look, you can change it back to the "Default" at the bottom of the page in the theme selector. If you have any issues or problems with the new theme, let @Shawn know with a message!
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

superjames1992

Rates Will Overcome All
Reaction score
Oh but your Durham now? Better than Wake Co but not as good as GSO.
Yep, I’m in southwestern Durham close to I-40. About the same latitude as I was at before, but further east, obviously. I think this area averages about 1” of snow less per year, so hopefully it won’t be too painful living here.

Webberweather53

Meteorologist
Reaction score
I definitely find it very annoying how I keep having to log into the site every time I'm on my iphone even though I check the box that says "stay logged in". Hopefully, I'm not the only one having this issue.

ForsythSnow

Staff member
Reaction score
I definitely find it very annoying how I keep having to log into the site every time I'm on my iphone even though I check the box that says "stay logged in". Hopefully, I'm not the only one having this issue.
Clear your site data and it should go away. That's what I had to do.

Ollie Williams

It Gon’ Rain
Reaction score
I'm not having that issue, but since the site blackout, I've had to go in and manually delete all my cookies which is kind of annoying.

Webberweather53

Meteorologist
Reaction score
I'm not having that issue, but since the site blackout, I've had to go in and manually delete all my cookies which is kind of annoying.
Clear your site data and it should go away. That's what I had to do.
Thanks! I cleared it a few times and restarted my phone but no dice. Perhaps I should do the same on other devices and maybe that would help?

Brent

Reaction score
Yeah same issue here on Android

Also was getting weird cookie messages on the laptop when trying to login "oops we ran into some problems"

Rain Cold

Fixed
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah same issue here on Android

Also was getting weird cookie messages on the laptop when trying to login "oops we ran into some problems"
My old shortcut on my laptop was www.southernwx.com. it would not work properly. I changed it to www.southernwx.com/community and it works fine now with no problems. I cleared history, cache, and cookies after I made the change.

Brick Tamland

Reaction score
Looking forward to the second game of the season tonight with my son's basketball team. I'm coaching his team and my daughter's team. The girls are off to a rough start. I can't get them to rebound and take care of the ball. My son's team won their first game by 19. They played tough defense and really passed the ball around well the first game. Hope we can get another win tonight.

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't understand the cookie issue. I had it once cleared my cookies and I was good. We can reach out to the host to see what's up. I know there were some DNS server bugs when we loaded back up bc we had to change something in the background

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rain Cold

Fixed
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't understand the cookie issue. I had it once cleared my cookies and I was good. We can reach out to the host to see what's up. I know there were some DNS server bugs when we loaded back up bc we had to change something in the background

Brent

Reaction score

clearing cookies seems to have fixed the laptop staying logged in but I did the same for the phone and its still logging me out

maybe I'm missing something, I'll try again when I'm not so tired

Arcc

Supporter
Reaction score
clearing cookies seems to have fixed the laptop staying logged in but I did the same for the phone and its still logging me out

maybe I'm missing something, I'll try again when I'm not so tired
Still having the same issues here. Cleared cookies and no change. Some threads log me out and won’t let me log back in.