• Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Is there a bigger rivalry in football than Michigan-Ohio State ? Maybe Auburn-Alabama ?
If Michigan were to go 11-1, but their lone loss being to Ohio State, M's fans would consider the season a failure. I visited M's facebook site after their loss to O last year and finished 10-2, and you would think they went 6-6 (or sores) LOL

GaWx

Supporter
Unless you only love a defensive battle, I don't see how one can't be loving the Iron Bowl. 93 points and not done! AL already in close enough for potential field goal to tie with 2 minutes left in the 4th.

Shawn

Staff member
Administrator
Tech
Battle of the best defense vs the best offense. Will the best offense actually be able to kick the tail of the best defense? That remains to be seen. I hope it is as close and exciting as this amazing Iron Bowl.
LSU showed the nation they are "complete" as a team, versus the Ohio State #1 supporters tonight with their defense against A&M. I'm not sure if Georgia even has a chance at this point. Not trying to be a prick, but if South Carolina's horrible offense can get just enough to hold Georgia down (based off a missed field goal and pick six) .. it's not looking good when Joe comes along.

I'm picking LSU to win the whole thing at this point.

pcbjr

Supporter
The 18z GFS would have shown snow at the surface during the 10th/11th, but I think it's having a convection issue. Looking at the modeled IR, you can see cold cloud tops which this indicates convection. The modeled IR also depicts on where the STJ is streaming from. I have no doubt in my mind there would be snow falling from lower/mid Mississippi through AL, GA and and up through the Carolina's late next Tuesday into Wednesday. View attachment 26919
Thank the Good Lord my invasive Cuban frogs are not impacted by this potential event ...