• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

cd2play

Reaction score
Is there a bigger rivalry in football than Michigan-Ohio State ? Maybe Auburn-Alabama ?
If Michigan were to go 11-1, but their lone loss being to Ohio State, M's fans would consider the season a failure. I visited M's facebook site after their loss to O last year and finished 10-2, and you would think they went 6-6 (or sores) LOL

GaWx

Supporter
Reaction score
Unless you only love a defensive battle, I don't see how one can't be loving the Iron Bowl. 93 points and not done! AL already in close enough for potential field goal to tie with 2 minutes left in the 4th.

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
Unless you only love a defensive battle, I don't see how one can't bne loving the Iron Bowl. 93 points and not done!
I told my wife it would be in the 50s before it started. I’m looking pretty good right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaWx

Supporter
Reaction score
LSU is going to kick our tail next week :(
Battle of the best defense vs the best offense. Will the best offense actually be able to kick the tail of the best defense? That remains to be seen. I hope it is as close and exciting as this amazing Iron Bowl.

Shawn

Staff member
Administrator
Tech
Reaction score
Battle of the best defense vs the best offense. Will the best offense actually be able to kick the tail of the best defense? That remains to be seen. I hope it is as close and exciting as this amazing Iron Bowl.
LSU showed the nation they are "complete" as a team, versus the Ohio State #1 supporters tonight with their defense against A&M. I'm not sure if Georgia even has a chance at this point. Not trying to be a prick, but if South Carolina's horrible offense can get just enough to hold Georgia down (based off a missed field goal and pick six) .. it's not looking good when Joe comes along.

I'm picking LSU to win the whole thing at this point.

Reaction score
I get kind of depressed this time of year. Day after day of cloudy weather plus the fact it gets dark early makes me a little sad :(

pcbjr

Supporter
Reaction score
The 18z GFS would have shown snow at the surface during the 10th/11th, but I think it's having a convection issue. Looking at the modeled IR, you can see cold cloud tops which this indicates convection. The modeled IR also depicts on where the STJ is streaming from. I have no doubt in my mind there would be snow falling from lower/mid Mississippi through AL, GA and and up through the Carolina's late next Tuesday into Wednesday. View attachment 26919
Thank the Good Lord my invasive Cuban frogs are not impacted by this potential event ...

pcbjr

Supporter
Reaction score
How are Cuban frogs different than American frogs ?
Invasive, spit poison, kill anything they can swallow (including the little green lizards we need as part of our eco system), poop like rats on eaves, shutters and anything else they can roost on, go into roof vents and clog up toilets, showers ... prolific ... no predators ... hawks won't even touch them ... need I get more graphic

http://ufwildlife.ifas.ufl.edu/cuban_treefrog_inFL.shtml

Last edited:

Bham 99

Reaction score
Invasive, spit poison, kill anything they can swallow (including the little green lizards we need as part of our eco system), poop like rats on eaves, shutters and anything else they can roost on, go into roof vents and clog up toilets, showers ... prolific ... no predators ... hawks won't even touch them ... need I get more graphic

http://ufwildlife.ifas.ufl.edu/cuban_treefrog_inFL.shtml
They look precious. Lol totally jk