• Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Unless I am overlooking it, can someone tell me where to find the GFS Ensembles in Weatherbell? I see the GFS and Ensemble Mean but can't locate the individual members.

Myfrotho704_

It’ll make its own cold air
I’ve had this weird sinus infection for a week now, and it’s gotten worse, but I’m noticing other things now, my cough is getting worse (has blood) every now and then I hear this weird crackle sound from my chest and I’ve been wheezing intermittently, and my fever was the worse it’s been last night, almost sounds like it’s turning into either bronchitis or pneumonia, can a sinus infection do that ?

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
I’ve had this weird sinus infection for a week now, and it’s gotten worse, but I’m noticing other things now, my cough is getting worse (has blood) every now and then I hear this weird crackle sound from my chest and I’ve been wheezing intermittently, and my fever was the worse it’s been last night, almost sounds like it’s turning into either bronchitis or pneumonia, can a sinus infection do that ?
Probably but you know who would know, a doctor! Not being sarcastic man but you need to go see one today! Hope you feel better.

Rain Cold

In the Shop
Staff member
Dude, go to the Dr. right away. Like, stop reading this and go now. I hope you feel better. And I hope you read that last part when you get back from the DOCTOR!

pcbjr

Supporter
Not inclined to start a thread, especially since I've never done that here, at American, at Eastern, but ... should someone start a Thanksgiving "Best Wishes" pot we can pleasantly stir?

pcbjr

Supporter
Is your son in town for Thanksgiving ? Didn't you say he lives somewhere in Asia ?
My son in Tokyo is in Tokyo; my youngest son from Tampa is here eating me out of house and home this week and it's not even Turkey Day yet ... Mom and I are ecstatic ...
Thanks for asking!
Phil

pcbjr

Supporter
I did a few weeks ago. I haven’t had any issues if that’s what you’re asking. I put Office 365 on there yesterday. I have a MacBook Pro and it seems to be doing great with Catalina.
Thanks!
I've read horror stories about blue tooth, internet, Photos among so many other issues ... may be less than 1/2 of 1%, but with 5 iMacs and 3 MB Pros for work, I have to be careful ... can't even afford the time to do a Time Machine or SuperDuper reinstall ... Did you have 32 bit apps hanging in the background? They are easy to delete, but the preference files and other residual "stuff' they leave behind I also need to figure out how to get rid of. And no Dashboard anymore?

S

snowcool776

Walmart sells out of everything within 2 minutes.
The nation's largest discount store has announced that they sold out of everything off the Black Friday List within 2 minutes. Last night, at 10pm, Walmart dropped prices of millions of items ahead of Black Friday, resulting in multiple sold out items and even their website going down. On twitter they said to one user that "The items sold out faster than expected. We suggest checking the In-Store sale starting tomorrow night at 6pm locally." Users will now have to wait until December 10 2019 before they can pick up items.