• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I’m going to climb out on s limb and say the window is so tight inside 240 that the GEFS is most likely dead wrong about snow chances inside 10 days. I’m also going to toss the rest of the run because it usually tries to do some off the wall things (I.e Biblical blocking) rendering it useless.

379345B5-F8EA-4BD8-B281-27B51A5A1A66.pngI love backend love with the best of them, especially if it’s all you can get! This storm isn’t going to be wintry for the Carolinas, outside NC mtns! The dinner we all except it, the better we will all be!

That timeperiod is probably going to actually happen as I'm probably going down to Florida close to that time period. It might not be for my area but it kinda looks like overrunning.

*looks at the 12z GFS*

like that will ever verify
I kind of feel your pain in Dallas. The difference between snow and rain for you is based solely on how far that cold push is. More times than not it will end up to your north somewhere in OK. Sorry Brent. It’s just as hard for you to get snow as it is for me and Mack

I kind of feel your pain in Dallas. The difference between snow and rain for you is based solely on how far that cold push is. More times than not it will end up to your north somewhere in OK. Sorry Brent. It’s just as hard for you to get snow as it is for me and Mack

to be fair it snows more to my SE on the GFS :p

Back