• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I have been married, well let's just say a long time. I have learned there are really only two rules in a marriage (or long term commitment to be politically correct) to be successful. Rule number 1 is " the woman is always right. Rule number 2 is "when the woman is WRONG, refer to rule number 1 ." The corollary to that is "when the man is right, it's best to keep his mouth shut"

I just created a food/diet/exercise thread and was going to move all the food post but then it was up to like 90 post and I said to heck with it..... Lol Wow we took that one and ran with it

It doesn't look like that new thread is off to a fast start with only 2 views lol.

Oh yeah btw I'm a weirdo lol I don't like Cookout outside of their shakes. Maybe I didn't give it a good enough chance but I prefer thick and juicy burgers.

Outside of a few places food wise, I end up comparing back to what my dad cooks. Zaxby's, Arby's, Taco Bell, Chic Fil A, and Subway are the mainstream fast food places I prefer. Otherwise if it's not sit down places I end up comparing back to him.
Cookout sucks, never understood the love of that dump

Fire ants think it’s mating time, see some mounds already starting there nuptial flights, wtfff

It doesn't look like that new thread is off to a fast start with only 2 views lol.
If I had moved all those post it would have been like
2a958e7dea06e97b017ccc57ed9f4370.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back