• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Y'all are funny.... we've been married almost 24 yrs, full time stressful jobs, playtime stopped a long time ago Lol.

Btw I asked for clarification and for y'all's info fine meant fine

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That's sad.

31a28ab25978901377b9fde6b07a0410.jpg
- this is what my wife tells me when I’m in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you text your wife and she responds "fine", does that mean she's fine, ok, approves of what I suggested or is that "fine" like she's ticked..... c'mon say what you mean woman don't make me have to figure this out.

It depends on what the context is.... but usually it is her being ticked and upset at you for not realizing that she is.

Y'all are funny.... we've been married almost 24 yrs, full time stressful jobs, playtime stopped a long time ago Lol.

Btw I asked for clarification and for y'all's info fine meant fine

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bad move. Now she's even more ticked that you don't know what's wrong.

When you text your wife and she responds "fine", does that mean she's fine, ok, approves of what I suggested or is that "fine" like she's ticked..... c'mon say what you mean woman don't make me have to figure this out.

The only thing harder to predict than the weather is your significant other

I don't need to keep clicking on this thread, I had a very light lunch, and already set myself an order for dinner, which will be kinda big. Only a little under 3 hours to go for then...

Back