• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

As the great Roy D. Mercer would say, “How big a boy are ya?”

6’7 barefoot 285

I’ll eat you out of house and home

Chic Fil A is good. How about 5 Guys as well as Steak and Shake?
Anyone like the Arby's 2 for $5 fish sandwiches that they have in winter?
Those fish sandwiches aren't bad actually and I also like 5 guys, as mentioned they destroy you with the fries but it's the one time I put malt vinegar on them and they are good.

Oh yeah btw I'm a weirdo lol I don't like Cookout outside of their shakes. Maybe I didn't give it a good enough chance but I prefer thick and juicy burgers.

Outside of a few places food wise, I end up comparing back to what my dad cooks. Zaxby's, Arby's, Taco Bell, Chic Fil A, and Subway are the mainstream fast food places I prefer. Otherwise if it's not sit down places I end up comparing back to him.

Well the picture of me in my avatar is a few years ago when I was 6'1 260 and 11% bf. I have been on the Keto diet the past couple of years and, while not as big as the picture, I look it at 6'1" 230 and 8.5BF, with a full six pack. Staying away from diet drinks, sugars and starchy carbs are the way to go for me. My cholesterol went from (pre keto diet) 190 to a current 121, HDL from 34 to 53, LDL from 108 to 48 and Triglycerides from 90 to 42. A1C went from 6.0 to 5.1. I just turned 68 in January and can still bench over 400lbs, no steroids either. Chili's has a great Anchoy Salmon and you can skip the rice and double the broccoli and they are glad to do it for you. Most restaurants will adjust your meals to a keto friendly one if you insist. EDIT** I lift 3 days per week for 30-45 minutes per day and walk a brisk treadmill for 25 minutes 3-4 times per week at a significant incline

lol I'm 6'2 160 lbs, wasn't that long ago I was underweight for my height actually before I moved to Texas(oddly) lol but I eat so much junk food and fast food, eventually its gonna catch up to me I bet

lol I'm 6'2 160 lbs, wasn't that long ago I was underweight for my height actually but I eat so much junk food and fast food, eventually its gonna catch up to me I bet
How old are you? It won't start becoming a problem until you pass 45, MOST likely :p

When you text your wife and she responds "fine", does that mean she's fine, ok, approves of what I suggested or is that "fine" like she's ticked..... c'mon say what you mean woman don't make me have to figure this out.
There’s only one way to interpret “fine” and it’s not fine. She probably means she’s fine and not fine though. If she was fine in the first place she wouldn’t need to say “fine”

When you text your wife and she responds "fine", does that mean she's fine, ok, approves of what I suggested or is that "fine" like she's ticked..... c'mon say what you mean woman don't make me have to figure this out.

From my experience fine means not fine and not sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Looks like someone is buying flowers before Valentines day.

Alert! Alert! Looks like a business is about to pick up in the February thread.

D, none of the above. It means you're getting fined. No playtime tonight and you may as well go ahead and prepare the couch.

Working down in Laurens county this afternoon. I can smell the chicken sh** baking in the sun. It’s spring, fellas

D, none of the above. It means you're getting fined. No playtime tonight and you may as well go ahead and prepare the couch.
Y'all are funny.... we've been married almost 24 yrs, full time stressful jobs, playtime stopped a long time ago Lol.

Btw I asked for clarification and for y'all's info fine meant fine

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back