• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Zaxby's is soooo good. My general weekly diet consists of Bojangle's (at least 2x), Taco Bell, Zaxby's or Arby's, a local sub place, Outback, Snoopy's (local hotdog place), and usually either pizza or hamburgers. Sometimes, we eat in. For beverages, mostly sweet tea, Mountain Dew, coffee with lots of sugar and cream, and Diet Coke. Occasionally, I force water upon myself. I could probably do a bit better.

During the spring and summer, I run 2-3 miles 5 or 6 days a week. From sometime in November though sometime in March, I don't do much of that. I will hit the weight room at work once in a while, if my shoulder holds up.

About to be 45, 6'3", 190. Probably going to try to focus on eating somewhat better this year.
After reading that list, this shouldn't be hard to accomplish..... just add lettuce to one of the hamburgers Lol

We have jalapeno flavored Cheetos. Those are amazing.

Yes they are, we used to have some chips made by a company called Herr's or something like that. They had some jalapeno cheddar ones and also Texas pete flavored ones... it's a good thing they stopped putting them in the machine because I bought about half of them whenever they were restocked.

We have jalapeno flavored Cheetos. Those are amazing.
While that brownie was delicious it's not my weakness or something I do that often, but I do have a bad sweet tooth and a few crazy addictions Lol...... conversation hearts (I can eat them by the handful), candy corn in fall (again by the handful) and starbites candied peanuts (the one with the bumpy shell). Oh and cordial cherries (Queen Anne) at Christmas, that pretty much encompasses the entire year

While that brownie was delicious it's not my weakness or something I do that often, but I do have a bad sweet tooth and a few crazy addictions Lol...... conversation hearts (I can eat them by the handful), candy corn in fall (again by the handful) and starbites candied peanuts (the one with the bumpy shell). Oh and cordial cherries (Queen Anne) at Christmas, that pretty much encompasses the entire year

Those things are the best... that and Reese Cups are my weakness. At least the Reese Cups have protein in them, that has to count for something right?

I don’t know if im crazy or what but all the names below the box you type a message in right now are appearing as green, wtf

Zaxby's is soooo good. My general weekly diet consists of Bojangle's (at least 2x), Taco Bell, Zaxby's or Arby's, a local sub place, Outback, Snoopy's (local hotdog place), and usually either pizza or hamburgers. Sometimes, we eat in. For beverages, mostly sweet tea, Mountain Dew, coffee with lots of sugar and cream, and Diet Coke. Occasionally, I force water upon myself. I could probably do a bit better.

During the spring and summer, I run 2-3 miles 5 or 6 days a week. From sometime in November though sometime in March, I don't do much of that. I will hit the weight room at work once in a while, if my shoulder holds up.

About to be 45, 6'3", 190. Probably going to try to focus on eating somewhat better this year.

You eat crappier than me, and I am 6 foot and 230. :confused:

But everything else looked good at my physical last year. I'm getting another one next Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was two months later then it is now then a day like today would've been perfect weather wise.

Here's a pic that I took near my workplace in Huntersville.
1d9f9b84a24a2d139cdf116e3e106e56.jpg

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Back