• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I am starting a auction. The highest bid will get last post in this thread. ??? Bidding starts at $10.

Just kidding guys. I don’t know when or if it’s going to happen. ??

I am starting a auction. The highest bid will get last post in this thread. ??? Bidding starts at $10.

Just kidding guys. I don’t know when or if it’s going to happen. ??
The fat ladies are coming up to the mic for this thread.

Beyond what we know:

Warm two weeks.
Cold enough to suggest crop killer freezes as a possibility for the final weeks.

giphy.gif

Testing
Testing 1,2,3.

This thread still works??

It will be getting used more shortly. ???

Please don't close the other one yet. We've got a serious contest going on now, guessing the weeklies! I'd hate for it to be drowned out by Mack and Jimmy lmao. By the way, Mack needs to finally take that dang cruise. That delay is what is ruining our winter.

Nah i betcha I'll be down in Florida when the cold finally happens (despite my guess, which I'll stick with). That will be fitting. Predict it'll happen and then I'll finally be accepting a job offer shortly after I come back.

Can we just rename the Banter thread to the Banter and Wambulance...everybody wins this way. The people that don't like reading about warm weather kill this thread but the people that lament all the heat get a thread still. Because let's face...nothing is going to change.

Yep lol people will still whine & moan.

Back