• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

have to disagree to a point...The Association (NBA) is the biggest sham in professional sports in my opinion. I do hate Goodell and his minions though.

Agree on Goodell. I don’t watch a lot of NBA either but the playoffs were great last year with several game 7’s.

Agree on Goodell. I don’t watch a lot of NBA either but the playoffs were great last year with several game 7’s.

NHL playoffs are really where it's at. At least there's legitimate competition in that league and we don't know who's gonna win the cup this year unlike the NFL & NBA where it's only 3-4 teams every damn year.

The NFL sucks. Worst product in professional sports. Brady/Belichick have made a joke of the league and good for them. Watching tonight was the first time I actually wanted them to win.

This makes no sense.

Stick to weather dude. Your "literal trash" is the highest valued sports franchise at 4.8 Billion
Well they need to start playing like it. They suck!! Even my friend that is a cowboys fan says the say thing. Lol.

Jerry Jones is the teams problem. Every game they probably have him on the tv more then the coach. He has his hands in the player personal too much.

That’s why Jimmy Johnson won the 2 Super Bowls because He wouldn’t let Jerry Jones tell him what to do.

Well they need to start playing like it. They suck!! Even my friend that is a cowboys fan says the say thing. Lol.

Jerry Jones is the teams problem. Every game they probably have him on the tv more then the coach. He has his hands in the player personal too much.

That’s why Jimmy Johnson won the 2 Super Bowls because He wouldn’t let Jerry Jones tell him what to do.

Lol

I'm not from here but I have friends here who weren't even born last time the Cowboys won a Super Bowl :p

Back