• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Speaking of That coastal, that coastal storm could of crushed the Carolinas with a few tweaks at H5, had so much potential, it was so painful watching the precip sheild to our SE

The way the rams are playing reminds me of a very known team.... making opportunities that aren’t taken advantage of

Speaking of That coastal, that coastal storm could of crushed the Carolinas with a few tweaks at H5, had so much potential, it was so painful watching the precip sheild to our SE
I know. I'm so embarrassed I thought ten days out that had potential and was off by 50 miles for the coast. Man I suck.

I saw Brick in another commercial, driving the Nut Mobile, he’s parked the weenie Mobile for the winter!

I know. I'm so embarrassed I thought ten days out that had potential and was off by 50 miles for the coast. Man I suck.

Even if this was sarcasm, Not your fault man, just the PV press affected the whole storm, it keep on trending south and south, that was a favorable pattern you and webb mentioned of and it was favorable enough to have a storm like that, just went wrong this one time, could of been a MECS

Even if this was sarcasm, Not your fault man, just the PV press affected the whole storm, it keep on trending south and south, that was a favorable pattern you and webb mentioned of and it was favorable enough to have a storm like that, just went wrong this one time
Lol was 100% sarcasm. I'm just as satisfied with my analysis of that near miss as many big hits I've assessed in previous years.

Where’s todd gurley?!?!!!!!!!!!?!??? Wtf

Less than 50% or being used bafflingly because based off past history he's been effective even when not healthy.

As I see people starting to warm up their TRich comps they had for him when everybody thought he was a bust his sophomore season on another forum...

I’m back. And my wrists are blood red from the slapping! Won a $150 skin and didn’t lose a single golf ball. Today’s runs look amazing. Feb thread was a real snoozer. No ones fault though

Rams’ offense is an offense to offenses.

This game is so sucky! Looks like an 8u rec game!!

The new almost Fast and Furious, Calvin and Hobbs edition, might be good!
I don’t even watch them and I saw the trailer for it. It does look good. I will probably go see it. So do the Calvin and Hobbs go back a couple movies. ??? If so I might have to watch them.

I like both the rock and Jason Stidham.

Back