• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

With the posters here, admittedly including me, we're not going to have this forum ever become similar to what eastern was, where then 13 year old me off of vague memories saw it as a forum where the more informative posters, mets or otherwise dominated the conversation and the people more on the hobbyist level or even lower were more lurkers than posters. So I'd let it go...admittedly folks like Chris (even Larry and a few others?) are used to us folks though from previous history online.

I can't lie though, older me appreciates the idea of that board. It was the mecca of weather forums around then because of how it naturally went. Just don't think we can bring that kind of a feel back though.
Social media.

On another note, I think I did good on my mild buffalo wing sauce. Putting in ketchup works to make a good tasting sauce, even if it's different. I was motivated to have a similar meal to lunches I occasionally have because I love mild sauce chicken wings as my super bowl dinner and I did.

Back to the real purpose of this thread..

Winter 2019 for me...

5ca5b25ada96b8ebc4a48bf187a2c8f5.jpg

I love my DVR. I get to record the Super Bowl so I can fast forward thru the game and see the commercials.

One of these days we are going to score one of these 13-15 ice storms

I love my DVR. I get to record the Super Bowl so I can fast forward thru the game and see the commercials.
My VCR still does the trick...although the tape is kind of getting snowy now. Maybe I need to adjust the tracking? :(

considering he way hyping this time frame and it busted, I would say slim.
Btw, it actually did snow on the Outer Banks with this storm. How many storms have you ever identified ten plus days out by the H5 pattern alone when no NWP guidance was actually showing blue? The real problem is some people are too ignorant to know the difference between potential and an actual threat.

Potential: having or showing the capacity to become or develop into something in the future.

Now you're 0-3, there was a storm, it did produce and I did weigh in. Keep up the valuable contributions.

Pats look flat but the Rams are not taking advantage of their mistakes kind of like how we fail to usually make the most of a good pattern when they occasionally show up once in a bajillion years. Obviously I'm being sarcastic...
Difference is, Webb, that those folks can control their destiny; we cannot control a pattern ... :cool:

Me too ...

Pats must have the best postseason defense ever.

Back