• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I've talked a fair bit about it, everybody is going to bust on their winter prediction this go around, in fact, the main thing I held hope in was perhaps having a good February again from the start. Now that's not going to happen, and I've done some lurking on the other board and there was one guy (Bob Chill?) that said that if we had based our long range forecasts off how the tropics looked, outside of one area (yeah, my memory is bad so I forgot about the area), it basically didn't look like what you'd expect from a Nino, and it would have potentially led to a different forecast.

So the one thing this semi informed poster is going to wonder about is if persistence forecasting might be the real way to go instead of taking if it's going to be a Nino or Nina and using even recent analogs to base off what the forecast will be.

Ultimately even if you do very well with forecasting in the long range: "Mother Nature is going to do what she will".

The February thread next year shouldn't be "Fab February", it should be "Make Februaries Great Again" (or that should be posted in the subtitle).
How about being a bit more expansive and subtitling all the threads "Make Winter Great Again"?

I'll buy the hats ...

Screw you douchebag. What a low life. Where's one valuable post you've ever made to this forum. This right here is why I'm no longer posting. And all the mods are liars saying they don't allow this BS.
Lol maybe we weren't on and just now reading posts? You know this is just a message board not a job

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lol maybe we weren't on and just now reading posts? You know this is just a message board not a job

Thanks for the clarification. I'm glad there haven't been 10+ other posters seeing the same thing and complaining since I last posted.

I hate to say it, I really do but I think this thread got to go, and that’s coming from a person who complains a lot lol
This is exactly the kind of blatant cheap shots that have been occurring since the inception of this thread that both myself and Jon have been told weren't actually happening.

This is exactly the kind of blatant cheap shots that have been occurring since the inception of this thread that both myself and Jon have been told weren't actually happening.
Yet neither of you have taken the time to actually point out specific examples until now. Why?

Yet neither of you have taken the time to actually point out specific examples until now. Why?

Thought you knew how to read.

Screw you douchebag. What a low life. Where's one valuable post you've ever made to this forum. This right here is why I'm no longer posting. And all the mods are liars saying they don't allow this BS.
I'm sorry that you feel this way. I let that post go because I didn't deem it a personal attack. If you would have reported it or sent one of us a private message, we could have discussed it further. Personally, if we are going to let a post go through that questions the pattern that JB promised, I don't see much difference if 1300 is substituted in for JB.

Please send me a private message. I, for one, miss your insightful posts about the weather. If I can do anything to remedy this, please let me know. We are doing the best we can.

I got pats 28-20.... patriots defensive line will pressure goff all day, when he is pressured there offense is ----

Even though I’ve posted in it some with some silliness, myself, I wouldn’t be upset if this thread were terminated. If it is really leading to the creation of cliques and although it has its positives (like allowing venting), I think the negatives would be more significant than the positives. But if it stays, it stays. And unfortunately, cliques are sort of a bad side of human nature. They’re very hard to avoid. The growth in membership makes it harder to prevent them I think.

I'm sorry that you feel this way. I let that post go because I didn't deem it a personal attack. If you would have reported it or sent one of us a private message, we could have discussed it further. Personally, if we are going to let a post go through that questions the pattern that JB promised, I don't see much difference if 1300 is substituted in for JB.

Please send me a private message. I, for one, miss your insightful posts about the weather. If I can do anything to remedy this, please let me know. We are doing the best we can.

Yeah, helped me learn things aswell

Back