• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Per JB video yest, "rollicking winter mid-Feb through mid-March" once after this current warmth a la 2014. The non-MJO indices sure look ugly though.

This probably belongs in here, Larry’s great analysis, is great! If there’s an error in modeling, I think it’s going to error in the favor of warm, because they have all winter! There are four chances of wintry weather on the 12z GFS, is be willing to bet there will be ZERO wintry weather in that timeframe, in the South

On a temperature scale from Antarctic penguin farts to early 2000s Britney Spears/that random time you accidentally cooked a hot pocket in the microwave too long, this pattern looks boiling lava hot thru at least Feb 10th.

Like all of you here, I am also hopeful that this winter could just hit me (baby)...one more time.

ecmwf-ens_T850aMean_us_2.png

On a temperature scale from Antarctic penguin farts to early 2000s Britney Spears/that random time you accidentally cooked a hot pocket in the microwave too long, this pattern looks boiling lava hot thru at least Feb 10th.

Like all of you here, I am also hopeful that this winter could just hit me (baby)...one more time.

View attachment 14725
How about an early 2000s Britney, Dutch oven!?? That’s as bad as winter has sucked

Back