• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

My instincts are telling me, there will be a winter storm on the 14th of this month across a good area of the southeastern US.

Jul_07_2017_12_42_48.gif

This ain't get your snow shovels ready pattern but it's not a shutout pattern either. Unfortunately we still have hope. Would rather this either be a stout SE snow pattern or a turn the lights out on winter pattern. Unfortunately this isn't Burger King...we don't get it our way.

14-km EPS Global Northern Hemisphere 500 hPa Height Anom 312.png

If the models do show something that has solid consistency, I want to create the thread in 8 days or so. I'm being serious.
Yeah no. I believe there will be nothing in that time frame. Instead there will be widespread 50s and maybe rain for some at best. Also a thread shall not be started until within 4 days because superstition is running very high now.

Yeah no. I believe there will be nothing in that time frame. Instead there will be widespread 50s and maybe rain for some at best. Also a thread shall not be started until within 4 days because superstition is running very high now.

Really? Because of superstition?

Your guess has a better chance at verifying lol. My guess is just an instinct feeling. Hey, sometimes your instincts are right. Alright, I'll wait until it's within 4 days to start the thread (if someone don't beat me to it) if indeed the models do show something solid for the 14th.

Back