• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Wasn’t joking in the other thread earlier if we actually get that warm vs normal not out of the realm of possibility we get something severe as the cold tries to come back SE again. Be thankful we’re not near Peak severe climo in/around April or we’d potentially have a tornado outbreak coming down the pipe.

Wasn’t joking in the other thread earlier if we actually get that warm vs normal not out of the realm of possibility we get something severe as the cold tries to come back SE again. Be thankful it’s not April

Get this pattern into May/June and the mcs train will commence to our north while we scorch

2sm927.jpg

Mods get an extra 4 hours to guess. So, I'll count your Jan 31 guess for the Hogtown last freeze contest.
Thanks man. Very nice of you. I have no idea where Hogtown is. I was going to look it up and then thought I'd probably be better off not knowing.

This winter has been absurd. Very rarely do we ever get measurable snow in early December, and then have a January with no snow at all. What's even weirder is how areas that typically get lots of snow in December got little to no snow at all. I honestly thought until this year that the Deep South does better climatologically in Dec than the Southeast east of the Apps.

So, the PV that was really tight, I wasn't cold at all yesterday when I was outside (oddly I was inside though), my heavy sweatshirt was probably too warm. 53 degrees (and probably higher officially) is not cold lol, it's a normal winter day.

Just came in from playing outside with my son. First time my yard and weather have cooperated. This winter has been rough. At least I had 4 inches on that front end thump in december.
Nice! Glad to see you over here. I got an inch of slush in December. Hopefully, we'll get another crack at it before winter heads out. Enjoy the time outside!

Back