Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
IMO, this is a La Nina winter. The SST's and ENSO may "officially" be El Nino, but the weather (really since August) has been purely La Nina.
It's been a strange winter for sure. I thought El Nino's meant balmy weather up north and they are setting all time record temps or close to it. Makes no sense.

Reactions: pcbjr
One thing to keep an eye on uhm BRUCE, is if the MJO is stubborn enough to keep going in the warm phases this spring, if we could be looking at an active severe season? I, for one hope not. Of course, it would be just our luck, it will finally go to cold phases one minute too late.

Finished January with 0.00 snow/frozen precip! Memories of a life time! Pattern was loaded!
Its even more disappointing that we were in reality very close to capitalizing twice this week. Had the moisture and coastal been farther NW sunday into Monday you could make a case that there would have been accumulating snow for a decent percentage of the board. Then if the upper trough had lagged a little more behind the sfc front more people could have changed over with the tuesday system.

In your best years you hit both and talk about how great late january 2019 was, in your worst you look back and say that ---- sucked

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snowflowxxl