• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Pretty bad when you need record cold in the Midwest just to get you a degree or 2 BN down here. Sitting at an unfathomable 46 degrees right now. Just unspeakably cold. No deep blue trough can save us this winter. It’s just a good ol’ fashioned barn burner
Be thankful. Would you rather be in Chicago where its -15 with a -40 windchill ?

So we’re already tracking the next , cold has to beat the moisture thread?? Sounds awesome
We do? That's a new one on me. You may need to tell us more about this one.
I started one about a week ago, it was gone in about 30 mins. And y’all have said “ no one starts a thread unless _____ starts it “

Pretty bad when you need record cold in the Midwest just to get you a degree or 2 BN down here. Sitting at an unfathomable 46 degrees right now. Just unspeakably cold. No deep blue trough can save us this winter. It’s just a good ol’ fashioned barn burner
I wish I’d have one the snow maker, I’d have made 18” today!! Unless you can’t make it at 47 degrees???

I see people getting excited about next weekend. I think I’m just gonna hibernate in the Wambulance until Spring, which will probably be in about 3 days or so. Y’all bring home the 41 and rain!!

Not going to get sucked in with some of the models showing another possible winter threat for the south next week... Doubt it will even be on the models again tomorrow so I'm not buying for another disappointment

I started one about a week ago, it was gone in about 30 mins. And y’all have said “ no one starts a thread unless _____ starts it “
That’s interesting. I can see all of the deleted threads, but I don’t see any that you started. What was the thread about?

Feel free to send me a pm if you want me to investigate further.

Back