• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Of course looking at the models makes me want to come back up to run across the field to pick up winter again, but I think I'll go get some water first and walk there instead. Models are getting my attention but I still think there isn't hope for any snow here. Call me a quitter, but I feel it's headed that way.
I feel that way too, but you never know. Who knows, there could be that one big winter event before spring.

Pretty bad when you need record cold in the Midwest just to get you a degree or 2 BN down here. Sitting at an unfathomable 46 degrees right now. Just unspeakably cold. No deep blue trough can save us this winter. It’s just a good ol’ fashioned barn burner

Pretty bad when you need record cold in the Midwest just to get you a degree or 2 BN down here. Sitting at an unfathomable 46 degrees right now. Just unspeakably cold. No deep blue trough can save us this winter. It’s just a good ol’ fashioned barn burner

Meh when you have a tightly wound PV to our north it's actually pretty common to have a sharp gradient like we do. Most of the cold is staying in VA to Kentucky and north.

Ill also say that probably half of you have said something i disagree with or dont like, but i firmly support your will to speak it. All being said this is a weather forum and not everyone is going to be in harmony with each others sentiments, we all like different things. No need to huff and puff over weather, it changes.

Meh when you have a tightly wound PV to our north it's actually pretty common to have a sharp gradient like we do. Most of the cold is staying in VA to Kentucky and north.
Yeah I just wish people would quit telling me how cold it is bc it’s not. 2014 was cold. This is boring

giphy.gif

My Birthday!!! :p

Back