• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

What meme(s) do you all think would be fitting to describe this winter thus far?

1b6f8a8fdc483b59330b25473334ee9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This cold is just ridiculous. It probably wont even make it to 0 today. I am all for cooler weather but this is just insane. How the heck is it 40-45 degrees colder here than Atl today. Did the arctic air skip the deep south?

This cold is just ridiculous. It probably wont even make it to 0 today. I am all for cooler weather but this is just insane. How the heck is it 40-45 degrees colder here than Atl today. Did the arctic air skip the deep south?
It’s here. It just modified on the way from your hot breath ??

Everyone saying “told you Winter isn’t over” cause of day 10 cold on the Euro.. I mean, haven’t we learned our lesson? Who cares what day 10 shows.

Everyone saying “told you Winter isn’t over” cause of day 10 cold on the Euro.. I mean, haven’t we learned our lesson? Who cares what day 10 shows.

So you think winter is over on January 30th? It will get cold again and we will still have a few more disappointing to see.

So you think winter is over on January 30th? It will get cold again and we will still have a few more disappointing to see.

I'm saying the whole getting pumped about day 10 thing seems very premature. Especially after what we have seen the past few weeks. I didn't say Winter is over. I don't want to bust anyones bubble. sheesh.

Agreed. -NAO is a must if Columbia wants snow. I can barely get an inch up in Greenville without it

Back